2013年4月4日星期四

Exciting, How to make a openvpn tunnel on the iPhone

Today, I was surface my iPhone that if any APP I did not like and rmove it from my iPhone. At this time, I saw openvpn. What is a openvpn? It is famous vpn server solution for almost any system os platforms in the planet. I like it. While I read the help knowlege in the APP, I saw something that I had never know, the instruction help said that , you could drop the key the cert the crt and the ca to your iTunes, also you could make all the files in the ulited format to one UTF8 text file, and send the file the your email as an attachment, and use your iPhone's email app to view it , download the ovpn file in the attachment, open it with openvpn, and then you knew, you can surface your aim with the openvpn. It was a really really excithing thing today.

The following are the format about the attachment you should send it to your email box.
<ca>
`cat ca.crt`
</ca>

<cert>
`cat XX.crt`
</cert>

<key>
`cat XX.key`
</key>

`cat XX.ovpn`

Tip: in the .ovpn file, you should not include the ca XX.ca key XX.key crt XX.crt three lines on your UTF8 ovpn text file.


The following lines are added at 11:14 2013-04-05
What about the server side configuration?
My VPS was built on the OpenVZ system, so If I want do a openvpn server, I must first enable the tap/tun interface on the VPS control panel. Maybe need a reboot here, but even you reboot it , you do not have the interface /dev/net/tun, but we can make it with the command
"

mkdir -p /dev/net
mknod /dev/net/tun c 10 200

"

and then ,you can openvpn server.conf exected on your vps server.

没有评论:

发表评论